- Coordinate all aspects of a project throughout software development process utilizing the Rational Unified Process methodology and project management software tools
- Communicate project status and issues to customer and to management
- Ensure the completeness of all project documentation
- Help gather and generate requirements documentation
- Write design/ implement documentation
- Participate in design/code reviews
- Approve appropriate software purchases and other project items
- Adhere to strict delivery schedules
- Provide guidance to Developers and Sr. Developers
- Be involved in an interview process when necessary
- Directly report to Director and/or on-shore/client when requesting
- To be successful candidate for this role, you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline or equivalent combination of training and relevant experience.
- Good at communication skills (English and Vietnamese)
- Experience with Object Oriented Analysis and Design processes.
- Previous experience in web-based development environments would be helpful.
- Strong knowledge of .NET/Java technologies desirable.
- Knowledge of MS Project and MS Office is an asset
- Demonstrated leadership and strategic planning skills
- Consultant: Ms. Thanh
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 028 2244 8555