Mobile Developer (iOS/ Android)
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS/Android platform that brings the happiness of shopping to millions of users.
- Collaborate with other engineers, product owners, and QC.
- Write clear, maintainable code that will scale across a number of projects and distributed development teams.
- Become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team.
- Communicate with other teams and individuals to plan, coordinate and solicit feedback.
- At least 4 years (for senior) of relevant working experience on iOS development (Objective-C and Swift is desirable).
- Experience with iOS frameworks and Apple's design principles / interface guidelines.
- Familiarity with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Understanding architecture application such as MVVM, MVC, VIPER.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools(such as Git, GitHub).
- Experience with unit test, code reviewing and other agile methodologies.
- Product mindset & innovativeness.
- Excellent problem-solving skill & high definition of done.
- Android Fundamentals (java, Kotlin, Android Studio, lifecycle, material design, local storage, asynchronous, networking, etc).
- Git & github.
- Good to have: showcase of open-source projects, portfolio of apps on Play Store, technical blogs.
- Consultant: Ms. Thanh
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 028 2244 8555